Saturday, September 1, 2007

OK!!! I Have an Idea.

Hello Everyone.

Now I am on a spree to make my blog most readable and Interesting.

For the "Starters", I have thought of 3 interesting things.

1. Starting off next week I will have a new section called the "Drugs of the Week". In this we will have something written about a Drug treating any condition. Something that must be there is the name of the Drug/Molecule , the disease it treats and ofcourse its molecular targets and mode of action.Many more things can be written "if possible". The interesting thing here is that you as a reader will get an opportunity to post your drug of the week. You can send me your "Drug of the Week" to the following email address: dharani.burra@gmail.com . The best and the most interesting one will be selected and posted on this blog with the senders name. If you have observed in the first statement I have mentioned "Drugs of the Week". The other drug post would be made by me ( I donot want to leave this post empty if I donot get any response from you, I hope you all understand!!!). Your "Drug of the Week" should reach me by Thursday's of every week and the "Drugs of the Week" would be updated every Saturday.

2. The second interesting thing I have thought of is "BioTechnique of the Week". This post "for the start" would be posted by me and later you all preciuos readers will be given a chance. "Please donot loose Heart".

3. The third thing I am introducing is the"Interesting Post of the Week". You have a chance to vote. You can send me your entries to the following email address:dharani.burra@gmail.com by Friday evening.

THAT IS ALL I HAVE THOUGHT OF.IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS BLOG INTERESTING, PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT. "AAPKA HUKUM SAR ANKHON PAR"
Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dharani... nice to see something constructive again from u... tho it seems pretty normal coming from u... :)

first thing i wanna mention... i dont want to get spectacles... so, please increase the font... :P

second point... i m going thru ur blogs as of now... and i m liking it as much as i like my research here... keep going... we will keep adding to it too...
third point is... all the 3 ideas that u mentioned here are great and I think they should work pretty well... great work again...

fourth point is... actually there is none... u r getting us all on a perfect platform... thank you... :) All the Best...

Biopedia said...

Hello Sir,
First of all it feels awesome to hear from you. Thanks for visiting my blog(and I hope you will surely visit in the future)
Thanks very much for those words of Inspiration and confidence-boosters.
Yes Even I felt the font was too small, Sorry!! I am still learning this art. Thanks for the suggestion
That is it. I have more ideas that I have thought about. This is just the start.
Looking forward for the"Drug of the Week" entry from you by Thursday.
Thanks and Thanks again.