Sunday, September 9, 2007

UPDATE!!!

So I am back after a lull of almost 4 days.

We are soon coming out with a website which is yet to be named but the countdown has certainly begun ,which is the reason for this lull. But anyhow I have come out with the "Drug of the Week" post below.
I start off with the alphabet "A" for condition Alzheimers and the drug "Axura"

I have got a post below the Drug of the week which has been sent by a visitor, I would be really glad if you could please comment on that post.

There is more to come this week, so keep visiting the blog and continue your lovely support!!!!
Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.